New Service Request

Welcome to the Buckeye Water District No. 50, Inc. Community.  Please contact our office by phone, or you can print and fill out the Water Application (attached below) to apply for service. To save time, you can bring the filled out application with you or complete it when you get to the office. We do require that you come to the office to sign our WATER USER'S AGREEMENT for new service. We look forward to serving your water needs.